[Systems] not getting mail at sdaly at sugarlabs.org since today :-(

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:02:26 EDT 2011

arrgh here we go again

so are the mails addressed to me recoverable, or lost for good?

does this mean no more Google calendar?

What about pr at sugarlabs.org which is our journalist-facing address,
and vital now that Google has cut off our softphone as of Sunday?

i will try to open another gmail account but it's problematic to be
cut off suddenly (a mail to the address about to be cut off could
avoid a situation like this)

Sean