[Systems] Wiki: Search text entry missing

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Wed Sep 15 14:26:50 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Frederick Grose's message of Wed Sep 15 18:07:42 +0200 2010:

> > The input field for entering search terms is missing, even in the HTML
> > code:
[...]

> Could this be the cause,
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:UsabilityInitiative#SimpleSearch_module
>  ?

Maybe, I can't tell. The HTML code doesn't contain anything that would
point to this extension, nor is there any useful description of it on
the page you mentioned. :-/

> Setting another skin may alter this behavior...?

Yes, changing the skin from ShikiWiki to Classic makes the search work
again (apart from significantly altering the layout of all pages, so
I've changed it right back). Is that enough information for you to fix
it?

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/