[Systems] SNI

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-2 at silbe.org
Fri Sep 3 19:12:30 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Bernie Innocenti's message of Fri Sep 03 03:21:32 +0200 2010:

> After updating apache to 2.2.12, SNI finally works.
>
> You can admire it here:
>
>   https://www.sugarlabs.org  (StartSSL)
>   https://sunjammer.sugarlabs.org (CAcert)

Works nicely with w3m. :)
Thanks!

Does Apache apply non-certificate SSL settings per VHost as well? I.e.
could I set up a VHost bugs-sso.sugarlabs.org and have it ask for client
certificates while all other VHosts do not request them? That would
even avoid the need to set this up on a separate IP address.
With SNI this should be possible, but I don't know whether Apache
actually supports it.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/