[Systems] missing moderation notification mails from Trac

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-2 at silbe.org
Thu Sep 2 17:45:28 EDT 2010

Hi!

In the past few weeks I saw entries in the Trac moderation list that I
didn't remember seeing a notification email about. So far I assumed I'd
only missed the tag in the subject (i.e. that I had actually received
the email, but not recognised it as moderation related).
But today I had another four items in the queue and went looking for the
mails: all but one never arrived (the fourth one I misrecognised indeed)!

Would be nice if somebody could look into it. The tickets were submitted
on:

2010-08-31 22:22:04 -0400
2010-09-01 08:10:26 -0400
2010-09-01 16:55:43 -0400

They are up to 43 hours old (and it was the most recent one that
arrived), so I can rule out the usual delays like greylisting and
temporary DNS or routing errors.

Maybe the updated TicketModerator plugin worked fine in Trac 0.12 after
all and the test mails just went missing like some of those from our
production instance...

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/