[Systems] Help! Mysql databases on Sunjammer lost! SomosAzucar blog contents wiped out!

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Tue Oct 19 18:48:55 EDT 2010

Hello,
The SomosAzucar blog went down (we're not sure when).
http://somosazucar.org/
This is our introduction site for several groups we are
courting here in Colombia and Peru, to get involved in
deployments.
Investigating, it seems the "wordpress" database has been
wiped out (although the user "wordpress" remains).
We have no idea how this came to happen.
Could anybody help us with this?
How did we loose this DB and do we have backups?
Thanks in advance, we really would appreciate help.
--
Sebastian Silva
http://somosazucar.org/