[Systems] mirmon warnings

Peter Pöml peter at poeml.de
Tue Oct 12 22:29:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

Am 12.10.2010 um 20:30 schrieb Bernie Innocenti:
> For some time, we've been getting these warnings from the mirmon hourly
> job:
>
> sunjammer:~# /usr/bin/mirmon -q -get update
> mirmon: wrote empty state file; keeping previous version
> Use of uninitialized value $refs in printf at /usr/bin/mirmon line 909.
>
> We use mirmon-1.38-11. The contents of mirrorlist-export is:

Do you have a list_style setting in your mirmon configuration?

There is mirmon 2.3 meanwhile, and a default changed maybe. The setting can be "apache" or "plain". I can't remember offhand which looks how, but MirrorBrain supports both flavors - use either mb export --format=mirmon-apache or --format=mirmon.

Peter