[Systems] [Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 24, Issue 36 9Re: how to ask a question)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Sun Oct 10 00:12:41 EDT 2010

I'm downloading the source from the git repository and will be working on
customizing its look and feel while maybe systems@ can suggest a host
to put this on and perhaps configure us a virtualhost for this
infrastructure?

Do we use a subdomain like ask.sugarlabs.org?

I'll seed the instance with some material from:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/FAQ
and others i find.

I think this has great potential for a united support front for deployments.
Later we can invite olpc support gang members to use it and foster a
similar spanish speaking community.

Thanks in advance
Sebastian