[Systems] DNSSEC

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Oct 9 08:17:55 EDT 2010

Sorry for all the DNS churning.

I finally implemented zone signing for sugarlabs.org and sugarlabs.net.
It took me quite a while to figure out how to avoid duplicating the
entire zone.

Until we transfer the domains to a registrar which supports setting DS
records, we need to resort to DLV validation. I use name.com for
codewiz.org and it seems like a good choice. I've asked Joker whether
they intend to support DNSSEC soon, just in case.

Meanwhile, I published our domains on dlv.isc.org, the transitional
mechanism that predates DBS root key signing.