[Systems] [IAEP] lists.sugarlabs.org relocation -- Wed, Oct 06 2010 20:00 GMT [somosazucar.org DOWN]

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Thu Oct 7 10:56:42 EDT 2010

Hi,
I don't know what happened but our blog went down today.
Did I have to update the DNS records for this move?

We are currently in Colombia and I think we could reuse this WP MU
instance too here.

Please let me know what I should do to fix this.
Currently somosazucar.org has address 68.178.232.99

Cheers!
Sebastian

2010/10/6 Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org>

> All Sugar Labs mailing-lists are being relocated from the current
> listserver (solarsail) to our main server sunjammer.sugarlabs.org.
>
> The scheduled cut-off date is Wed, Oct 06 2010, at 20:00 GMT
> (16:00 EDT).
>
> We don't foresee any noticeable service interruption, but please watch
> out for missing posts and promptly report any anomaly to the service
> administrative contacts:
>
>  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/lists
>

> This is the complete list of affected lists:
>
> ASLO            Activity Library editors coordination list.
> Bugs            E-mail feed from the Sugar Labs bug tracking system.
> Colombia        Local Labs Colombia
> Community-news  Sugar community news weekly digest
> Dextrose        [no description available]
> FourthGradeMath [no description available]
> GSoC            Sugarlabs' Google Summer of Code list
> IAEP            A discussion list for Sugar and the learning theories that
> it espouses
> Italia          Sugar Italia coordination
> Marketing       Marketing discussion for the Sugar Learning Platform and
> its parent organization, Sugar Labs.
> SoaS            Development of live Sugar distributions
> somosazucar     Lista de correo del equipo Somos-Azúcar
> Sugar-Desarrollo [no description available]
> Sugar-devel     Discussion of Sugar development and other technical
> matters.
> Sugar-reports   [no description available]
> Systems         System administrators coordination
>
> --
>   // Bernie Innocenti - http://codewiz.org/
>  \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://sugarlabs.org/

Sebastian Silva
http://somosazucar.org/
"Te imaginas si te pudieran enseñar sólo a leer pero no a escribir??"