[Systems] sugar-devel archives subscriber-only

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Oct 7 10:25:12 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 16:05 +0200, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 11:30 +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Are the sugar-devel archives non-public on purpose now?
>
> I might have done a mistake cloning the public archives. Can you check
> please?

Never mind, I figured out why: there was a repeated configuration line
in /etc/mm_cfg.py, the second of which was incorrect:

 PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = 'http://%(hostname)s/archive/%(listname)s/'
 PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = 'http://%(hostname)s/private/%(listname)s/'

Chris, I think this should also fix the archives of the ole lists!