[Systems] Phasing out Google Apps

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Sun Nov 21 20:25:28 EST 2010

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org>wrote:

> I'm going to send the following communication to all our Google Apps
> users (currently 32).

There may be more people that view one of the Sugar Labs calendars,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Events, though maybe not as many as
we would like.

> How does it sound?

I don't know of a comparable calendar service.  Would this necessarily be
affected?

(I suppose we could substitute a private account calendars, but perhaps not
with proper license.)

In either case, ALL MAIL, CALENDARS DOCS AND OTHER CONTENT CURRENTLY
> STORED IN YOUR GOOGLE APPS ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED after
> the transition. Please move them elsewhere.

    --Fred