[Systems] Trac moderation confuses users

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Nov 21 18:23:14 EST 2010

Sascha,

we should tell people how moderation works, probably in the front page
or in the new ticket page.

<isforinsects> bernie: well that's part of my first quesiton.  Bugs are moderated?
<isforinsects> also, there seem to be very few listed bugs in my query
<bernie> isforinsects: give me the url...
<isforinsects> bernie: I can't.  My bugs are moderated and I can't even find them.  I'm 'sethwoodworth' on trac
<bernie> isforinsects: I think you should ask silbe to mark you as someone who doesn't need moderation
<bernie> isforinsects: we had plenty of trouble with spammers
<bernie> alsroot: are you a moderator of trac?
<bernie> isforinsects: damn we should really tell people abut this!
<isforinsects> I hadn't registered on this trac install, or I don't recall my old username.
<isforinsects> bernie: my thought also