[Systems] [ANNOUCE] git.sugarlabs.org migration and downtime

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Sun Nov 7 17:33:03 EST 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for testing new gitorious instance (if you didn't try yet,
go to [1]). Since usual git.sugarlabs.org workflows looks good and since
several people have ssh login issues (we are limitied in investigation
these issues on current git.sugarlabs.org instance) and keeping im mind
that [1] works for them, we are migrating git.sugarlabs.org to the new
Gitorios code base and moving it to another host to make users support
more responsive.

git.sugarlabs.org will be inaccessible starting from

[1] http://jita.sugarlabs.org/

P.S.
Previous request to test common SL login system was just a try to
investigate this feature, git.sugarlabs.org will still use regular
accounts after migration.

--
Aleksey