[Systems] Migrate git.sl.o to the new gitorious

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon Nov 1 09:11:39 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've successfully installed/started (via puppet scenarios) new
gitorious. And since we are talking about moving to the new gitorious
almost a year but still on old gitorious, I'm willing to step in as a
git.sl.o maintainer.

Please, help w/ creating VM for old jita[1] on housetree. The preferable way
is just creating new fc13 (or better fc14) based VM with: 6G mem and 60G
diskspace. The reasons are, it will handle bazaar.sl.o (except builders),
all bazaar repos (including downloaded upstream packages for bunch of
distros), git.sl.o (and all its repos), meeting.sl.o, (so 3 ror apps),
and since, afaik, we have enough resources on housetree (to not bother
admins once more).

And fc13/14 VM for bazaar builders on housetree: 6G mem and 30G.

I also need an access to git.sl.o VM to git repos and mysql db.

Thanks.

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Machine/Jita

--
Aleksey