[Systems] wiki.sugarlabs.org relocation

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun May 23 12:34:56 EDT 2010

El Fri, 14-05-2010 a las 22:37 -0400, Bernie Innocenti escribió:
> Ok, using the same database for all three instances was a bad idea in
> retrospect. I did it to save a few GB's of disk space, but the ability
> to test is more important.

Ok, now wiki-devel and wiki-testing are no longer using the same
database and image directory of the main wiki.

Note that, in order to save some disk space, wiki-devel and wiki-testing
still share the same database and images folder. If we get to a point in
which we need the testing and devel wikis to be completely separate,
I'll be happy to split them apart.

I've also updated wiki-devel to the latest svn snapshot of Mediawiki
1.16.0beta2. Please test and let me know if it's safe to apply the same
changes to the main wiki.