[Systems] [IAEP] wiki.sugarlabs.org relocation

Josh Williams joshcwilliams at gmail.com
Sun May 9 12:40:25 EDT 2010

On 5/9/10 5:26 AM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> El Sun, 09-05-2010 a las 11:43 +0200, Sean DALY escribió:
>
>> Bernie, Josh - the wiki logo has suffered with the background change,
>> the white-background one needs to be substituted for the
>> black-background one cf.
>> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Logo
>>
> Josh, I've overwritten the image that you had installed in the devel
> wiki. Can you restore it? (we have backups, but it takes time to extract
> one file).
>
> BTW, Christian said that we should use the horizontal logo whenever we
> can because the square one looks bad.

On the testing site, I'm able to overwrite the logo file in
/skins/common/images/sugarlabs_wiki_logo.png but for some reason the
logo isn't showing up on the testing site. CSS changes are however, so
I'm not sure what's going on. I think it's pulling the image file from
/wiki/images/sugarlabs_wiki_logo.png but I don't have permissions for
that directory. I've attached a backup I had of the image.

Josh