[Systems] [IAEP] wiki.sugarlabs.org relocation

Josh Williams josh at tucson-labs.com
Sun May 9 14:37:23 EDT 2010

On 5/9/10 9:41 AM, Josh Williams wrote:
> On 5/9/10 5:26 AM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>> El Sun, 09-05-2010 a las 11:43 +0200, Sean DALY escribió:
>>
>>> Bernie, Josh - the wiki logo has suffered with the background change,
>>> the white-background one needs to be substituted for the
>>> black-background one cf.
>>> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Logo
>>>
>> Josh, I've overwritten the image that you had installed in the devel
>> wiki. Can you restore it? (we have backups, but it takes time to extract
>> one file).
>>
>> BTW, Christian said that we should use the horizontal logo whenever we
>> can because the square one looks bad.
>>

> On the testing site, I'm able to overwrite the logo file in
> /skins/common/images/sugarlabs_wiki_logo.png but for some reason the
> logo isn't showing up on the testing site. CSS changes are however, so
> I'm not sure what's going on. I think it's pulling the image file from
> /wiki/images/sugarlabs_wiki_logo.png but I don't have permissions for
> that directory. I've attached a backup I had of the image.
>
> Josh

Following issues fixed:

*download link fixed
*search repositioned and styled
*edit menu fixed
*anchor link colors fixed for plainlinks bar

Todo:

*Logo
*Ad drop down to global site nav
*Ad icons to the (page discussion edit...) navbar

I haven't thoroughly tested everything, so if anyone wants to help with
that please do.

http://wiki-testing.sugarlabs.org

Other suggestions about the design in general are welcome too.

Josh