No subject

Mon Mar 15 02:42:15 EDT 2010

the (file) links to the files in the image directory, but my browsers stall
on the File:filename links.

I occasionally reach a page, but I can't reach another, and then often I
have trouble reaching any of our wiki pages.

Any hints, clues, or ideas...

--001485f9a8ae7b24c30486ed4469

I&#39;m having trouble reaching the=A0 File:filename pages on the wiki.<br>=
wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:ListFiles</a> I can consistently reach the (f=
ile) links to the files in the image directory, but my browsers stall on th=
e File:filename links.<br>

ten I have trouble reaching any of our wiki pages.<br><br>Any hints, clues,=
 or ideas...<br>

--001485f9a8ae7b24c30486ed4469--