[Systems] unable to moderate marketing list

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Mar 13 06:37:02 EST 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 18:51 +0100, Sean Daly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been getting a 500 error when I attempt to login to moderate
> the marketing list. This error has been happening for a few weeks, I'm
> sorry I forgot to report it sooner because I have local connectivity
> issues.
>
> I need a fix, it turns out I missed some important mail from nonlist members

I realized I don't have the administrative password of the marketing
mailing-list. Can you please transmit it to me privately?

Compañeros: we need a tool for sharing these "low security" password
among us. For this purpose, the FSF admins were using a file encrypted
with multiple gpg keys.

If we don't like the tool, the gnupg.vim plugin makes opening, editing
and re-encrypt gpg files as simple as typing: "vim foo.gpg". We could
store this shared secrets file on sunjammer's /root (or publish it in
our pulic_html, if we trust gpg's algorithms).