[Systems] API for activities.sugarlabs.org?

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 11:52:07 EST 2010

I agree that 2 seems to be a better solution for integrating our works...

What I don't like of this choice is the impossibility to skin the page. I
think is a very important usability issue.

I don't know if this may sound like a hack for you, but... isn't it possible
to fix ASLO to change the <base href=...> folder depending on the locale, so
different css (or other templates) may be used?

BTW, where's tech info about ASLO and AMO?

Saludos,
Pablo Flores