[Systems] Nuevo Gitorious

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Mar 10 16:05:08 EST 2010

Our friends at OLE Nepal installed the latest version of Gitorious
locally. It's available here:

  http://git.olenepal.org/

If they tell us that it works well, I'd like to upgrade our instance.
Maybe also move it to Sunjammer, for the time being so that we can
manage it without going through the OSU-OSL support for everything.

Bryan and Abhishek offered to help us with the migration. Would anyone
want to lead this?

I could easily setup an experimental sendbox
on /srv/www-sugarlabs/git-devel/, accessible as git-devel.sugarlabs.org.