[Systems] wiki beautification

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Mar 9 23:31:44 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 19:45 -0700, josh williams wrote:
> Hey Bernie,
>

> It's been a while since I said I'd help out with the wiki design, but
> I finally have some time on my hands where I can make some visual
> improvements.
>

> I just tried to upload some css files to wiki-devel.sugarlabs.org and
> it seems like I don't have access to write to the skins directory.
>
> My shell.sugarlabs user name is yoshu

I just tried, you should already have write access. However, the
directory I gave you in my old email has changed. This is the new path
where you can drop your updated skins:

 /srv/www-sugarlabs/wiki-devel/skins/

The one we're using at the moment is "shikiwiki", which is based on an
old version of "monobook".

If you have in mind small adjustments to the current look, I suggest
editing shikiwiki directly. For a total restyling, start from
"monobook", which contains a few improvements from the lastet Mediawiki
release.