[Systems] nfs between sunjammer and aslo-web

dfarning at gmail.com dfarning at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:37:14 EST 2010

Dogi and I did a quick test of aslo-web (the also backup plan) this morning:
1. The cross link is working.  FSF fixed it this morning
2. mod_proxy fall back is working.  Dogi turned off also-web and with in a few seconds mod_prxy
3. memcached across crosslink is working.
4. The database connection across the crosslink is working.

The piece that is not working is the nfs connection between sunjammer:/srv/www-sugarlabs/activities/[files|staging] and aslo-web:/srv/activites/[files/staging] .

I believe that bernie intended to export sunjammer:/export/aslo-[files|staging] and then make symlinks from sunjammer:/export/aslo-[files|staging] to sunjammer:/srv/www-sugarlabs/activities/[files|staging].

Bernie, Dogi can you set this up for me.  After my last experience with nfs on karmic,  I don't want to mess with nfs on a production machine:(

david