[Systems] zodbot

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jun 14 15:55:14 EDT 2010

<bernie>  sdziallas: are these commands I see you and mchua use, such as #undo, stuff in a newer version of meetbot?
<mchua>   bernie: zodbot commands.
<mchua>   bernie: ...so yes, in a way - it's like meetbot++.
<bernie>  mchua: if it's useful, I could look into upgrading our instance.
<mchua>   bernie: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zodbot
<mchua>   bernie: fedora's bot has tons of useful features that I'd love to see in meetbot
<m_anish> goal (italy)!!
<bernie>  mchua: ok I'll ask dogi if he has time to setup zodbot
<mchua>   coolness.
<mchua>   thanks, bernie - I don't expect it, btw, it's totally a bonus.... I know you guys are hosed.

(note how I've causally slipped an off-topic comment by Anish :-)

Would someone have time to look into it? Dogi?