[Systems] [support.osuosl.org #10739] git.sugarlabs.org: Gitorious upgrade

Bernie Innocenti via RT support at osuosl.org
Sat Jun 12 01:01:05 EDT 2010

El Tue, 08-06-2010 a las 15:28 +0000, Lance Albertson via RT escribió:
> Have you made any progress yourself on this upgrade? I haven't touched it
> since we last talked and haven't had time to dig into it more. I was curious
> what the status was.

Thanks for asking. I completed rebasing our changes. The application now
starts, but dies due to a schema error. I've not found the time to look
into it yet.

BTW, people are reporting frequent 500 internal server errors from the
main instance while searching. Could you please restart Apache to see if
the badness goes away?