[Systems] Inter-wiki integration example and opportunities

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Jun 9 20:01:23 EDT 2010

El Tue, 08-06-2010 a las 23:55 -0400, Frederick Grose escribió:

> The page is now embedded
> at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Keyboard_shortcuts in order to
> maintain single source and history while putting the title within the
> search scope of wiki.laptop.org.

Thanks.

BTW: Mediawiki supports exporting and importing pages with full history:

 http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:Export
 http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:Import

> (If we enable inter-wiki transclusions on both wikis, we could avoid
> the divergence of source and history for pages like the HIG.)

What should we do on the Sugar Labs side to enable this?

How many of the HIG pages do have content which applies both to OLPC and
Sugar? If it's just one or two, I wouldn't bother...