[Systems] wiki logo no longer links to main homepage

Josh Williams josh at tucson-labs.com
Mon Jun 7 20:09:42 EDT 2010

On 6/7/10 4:18 PM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> El Fri, 04-06-2010 a las 17:20 +0200, Sean DALY escribió:
>
>> Hi bernie the wiki logo no lnger links to the main front page
>> (http://www.sugarlabs.org), apparently since the site migration? Can
>> you fix please when you have a moment? thanks Sean
>>
> Ugh, this is because we switched the default skin to Vector...
>
> Josh, are you rebasing your skin on top of Vector? If so, we need a
> little hack to make the logo point at www.sugarlabs.org rather than
> wiki.sugarlabs.org.

Bernie,

At the moment, I'm just editing the vector theme for wiki-testing. I
fixed the logo crop problem and the logo now links to sugarlabs.org.
I've quickly tested this in ie7,8 and ff3.6 safari 4 and chrome and it
looks good.

I'm at a good stopping point, so I think you could push this to the
production server.

Josh