[Systems] zenko + summer pygames + rss

Zenko Klapko Jr. covertcodeop1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:47:56 EDT 2010

Hi Bernie,

Sorry for the long delay, I just returned home from a vacation to the
Dominican Republic. If there is a place that I had to stay that didn't have
Internet access the beaches of Punta Cana is where I would stay.

I'm attaching the Summer pyGames logo matching your picture specifications.

This is the feed limited to sugar only topics:

http://www.summerpygames.org/?q=taxonomy/term/5/0/feed

A title: Summer pyGames: Changing our world, one game at a time

Thank you for accepting the Summer pyGames feed on your site. I've looking
at the postings on the planet site and will definitely share the link and
the postings with the Summer pyGames group.

-Zenko

--
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those attending too small a degree of it.