[Systems] Local Labs portals on wiki.sugarlabs.org front page.

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jun 2 11:55:42 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> Hi Fred,
>
> I tried but couldn't find those iframes, should i go back to a
> particular older revision?

The Iframes are within the Iframe widget,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Widget:Iframe, in the table, which is in a
collapsed NavFrame:
|- row2
|colspan="2" align="center"|<div class="NavFrame collapsed"><div
class="NavHead">'''Local Labs wiki portal''' </div><div class="NavContent">
{| <!-- nested, 2-column table  -->
|[http://co.sugarlabs.org/go/Laboratorios_Azúcar_Colombia<http://co.sugarlabs.org/go/Laboratorios_Az%C3%BAcar_Colombia>Sugar
Labs Colombia]
{{#widget:Iframe
|url=http://co.sugarlabs.org
|width=410
|height=342
|border=1
}}
(this is the first instance on the historical page, revision id-52590,
linked below.)