[Systems] Mailing list administrator

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Jul 22 21:40:10 EDT 2010

I've been filling in the role of list administrator for sugar-devel@,
which has been vacant for some time.

The responsibility of a mailing-list moderator is to review blocked
posts and take action. Reasons for blocking a post include excessive
size or too many recipients.

To reduce the volume of moderation requests, currently the list is
configured to automatically bounce all posts by non-subscribers.

Currently, we cannot afford to keep the lists open for posting because
we don't have SpamAssassin in front of mailman. I'll fix this as soon as
I find the time to move lists.sugarlabs.org to sunjammer.