[Systems] wiki account creation, Talk page spam

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Jul 14 09:05:55 EDT 2010

El Tue, 13-07-2010 a las 21:49 -0400, Frederick Grose escribió:

>[...]
> This has prevented the spam, but the server and database may still be
> under attack.

Excellent job, Frederick. I'm traveling and I don't have good
connectivity.

If both me and sascha are unavailable and you need someone with root on
sunjammer, you can also ping smparrish, dfarning or tomeu on IRC.

You should already have r/w access to LocalSettings.php
in /srv/www-sugarlabs/wiki/ . Feel free to take whatever emergency
action you judge necessary to defend our wiki from the attacks.