[Systems] [Fwd: Vendor zone activated: olpc]

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Jul 11 15:08:15 EDT 2010

--------- Mensaje reenviado --------
De: ntppool-vendors at develooper.com
Para: bernie at codewiz.org
Asunto: Vendor zone activated: olpc
Fecha: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 22:48:24 +0000

Hi Bernie H. Innocenti,

Your vendor pool zone "olpc" has been setup.  The
hostnames are below.  They will be active within a few hours.
   0.olpc.pool.ntp.org
   1.olpc.pool.ntp.org
   2.olpc.pool.ntp.org
   3.olpc.pool.ntp.org

Please subscribe to the (announce-only, very low traffic)
ntppool-vendors list at Google Groups.  We recommend everyone in your
organization involved with this is subscribed there.
   http://groups.google.com/group/ntppool-vendors

If you are a commercial organization/product/company consider
contributing back to the pool so we can keep the service sustainable
even with the commercial usage:
    http://www.pool.ntp.org/vendors/contribute.html

If you do not, you seriously diminish the chances that we can continue
to offer this service to you.

Kind regards,

Ask Bjoern Hansen
(ask at develooper.com)