[Systems] Trac spam filter (was: Re: [Bugs] #1692 UNSP: Add sugar-settings-manager)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org
Sun Jan 31 07:04:43 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 10:30:52AM -0000, Sugar Labs Bugs wrote:

> Patch against sugar-toolkit is at http://pastebin.be/23210 (Trac won't
> let
> me attach it since it thinks it is spam)
I've tweaked the spam filter config slightly, please try again. It will
now let through comments/attachments that both Akismet and BadContent
say are SPAM (but don't contain external links or exceed the max. posts
per hour limit).
A way to mark a user as "trusted" in order to bypass the spam filter
would be nice...

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/