[Systems] SoaS Modifications in Trac

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Thu Jan 21 11:42:32 EST 2010

Hi,

just wanted to give a quick heads-up on the changes I made to bugs.sl.o
for SoaS. I renamed the old milestones to follow our codenaming scheme
and deleted and outdated one (soas_fossvt). I also updated the due dates
for those milestones and added a new one for the v3 release.

Finally, I removed the SoaS entry from the Distributions list. The way
of reporting a SoaS should be to select it as a component instead. If it
turns out to be a general Sugar issue, it'll be moved to the Sugar
component and Fedora as distribution.

--Sebastian