[Systems] Confirmation of Internet Registration

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Jan 20 20:55:18 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm coordinator of the Infrastructure Team. Walter Bender, our Executive
Director, is reading us on Cc.

Sugar Labs has not authorized Kanns Holding Co., Ltd. to register any of
the domains listed, or variations of the name "sugarlabs". Please, deny
the registration.

Thanks for submitting this to our attention.