[Systems] ping aslo master

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jan 18 21:08:36 EST 2010

On 01/18/10 17:44, Stephen Jacobs wrote:
> I suggest that some synchronous conversations between Bernie,
> Paul and Charles occur, ideally via phone, so that what can and
> can't be done and what roadblocks or hurdles there may be get
> dealit with, and the concept of Co-Ops between research
> computing and CSH be discussed.
>
> Second a phone call between Bernie and CSH should follow to
> determine what capacity and support they can provide and
> what they have to get approval from ITS for be discussed.

I'm currently visiting our deployment in Paraguay. It's not easy for me
to get on a conference call, but I have good 3G Internet connectivity.

I suggest using IRC (#sugar on irc.freenode.net, my nickname is bernie)
or Jabber/XMPP (my JID is bernie at codewiz.org, add me as a buddy and then
we can create a conference room).

I'm likely to be online on Mon-Fri 10am-7pm GMT-3.