[Systems] [Fwd: Your Honey Pot Caught A Harvester!]

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Jan 13 18:39:33 EST 2010

Good news :-)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Project Honey Pot <messenger at projecthoneypot.org>
To: Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org>
Subject: Your Honey Pot Caught A Harvester!
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:11:07 -0500 (EST)

Bernie --
Regardless of how the rest of your day goes, here's something to be happy
about -- today a honey pot you installed successfully identified a
previously unknown email harvester (IP: 74.12.44.118). The
harvester was caught by your honey pot installed at:

www.sugarlabs.org

You can find information about your newly identified harvester here:

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_74.12.44.118

Info on all the harvesters that have been spotted by your honey pots is
also available here:

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/list_of_ips.php?t=h&m=usr_hp.h.64344

Don't forget to tell your friends you made the Internet a little better
today. You can refer them to Project Honey Pot directly from our
website:

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/refer_a_friend.php

By default, we only send this message out once: the first time one of
your installed honey pots or donated MXs helps identify a new
harvester. If you'd like to be notified every time one of your
resources is helpful in identifying a previously unknown harvester, you
can specify this preference on your settings page:

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/preferences.php

Thanks from the entire Project Honey Pot team and, we're sure if they knew,
from the Internet community as a whole.

To block all future requests:
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/block_all_future_contact.php

This message sent by: