[Systems] Fwd: Wikimedia Server donation to Sugar Labs

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Tue Jan 12 12:27:56 EST 2010

Would SL want these? They're pretty snazzy.

http://techblog.wikimedia.org/2009/09/server-donation-time-again/
 <http://techblog.wikimedia.org/2009/09/server-donation-time-again/>

   - Dual CPU 2.5 GHz AMD
   - 3-4GB RAM Each
   - Most have 80 GB or larger HDD

I'll check with Jeff if he would be able to pay shipping.

If we decide to go with RIT hosting, I can ask them to be shipped there
instead. (or split them!)