[Systems] Local Labs Argentina

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Feb 23 19:42:15 EST 2010

On Sun, 2010-02-21 at 23:38 -0300, Gustavo Ibarra wrote:
> bernie...
>
> thank you very much for your answer and for the work done for SLA services
> Please, send to us the administrator account as soon as you can in
> order to configur the wiki (wikimedia) and the list of e-mails.

Ok, initial setup of the wiki is done. You can access from here:

  http://ar.sugarlabs.org/

There's a user "ibarrags" with full admin access. I'll send you the
password in private. You can use this account to create more admins.

If some of you are skilled with remote administration of web
applications, you can request a shell account to take full control of
your Mediawiki instance:

  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sysadmin/Shell_account_request

The first task would be replacing the logo in the corner with a custom
color combination for Sugar Labs Argentina :-)

If you'd rather prefer the wiki to be managed by the Infrastructure
team, you can ask Rafael, who has experience maintaining the Colombian
wiki and has hopefully lower latency than me in performing admin tasks.

Let me know if there's anything else we can do to help Sugar Labs
Argentina.