[Systems] Local Labs Argentina

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:04:57 EST 2010

Thanks for everything you are doing.

Can you get us a copy of the Argentine curriculum standards? I am
putting a project together to create electronic replacements for
textbooks. Everything we create will be based on Sugar. We have a real
opportunity for funded development.

Also, do any of you have contacts in the Argentine Ministry of
Education whom we could talk to about contracts to save lots of money
for them while increasing education quality? XOs are already less
expensive than textbooks in most countries, and we can expect costs to
drop and capabilities to increase for the foreseeable future. There
are already free textbooks on most subjects, but they are mostly not
written to satisfy government curriculum standards. We propose a
modular approach that will allow us to combine topic modules to
satisfy any such requirements anywhere.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/