[Systems] RIT Server package

Stefan Unterhauser dogi at sugarlabs.org
Tue Feb 16 14:37:25 EST 2010

hi all

it looks like I have to bring them to RIT by bus/train :P

suggested movement days: between Monday 22th and march 8th
but I think we should speak about this in the today meeting
-> http://me.etin.gs/treehouse/ (look in the calendar)

cu
dogi

PS: luke: do we know now if all 12 servers arrived somewhere?
* 6 are in Boston, in walters office
* ? in DC
If yes, would you write a thanks letter to the wikipedia/wikimedia
sponsors :P and cc systems at lists.sugarlabs.org ... thx luke :)