[Systems] Sunjammer just restarted

Chris Rowe chris at ole.org
Mon Feb 8 11:38:48 EST 2010

I set this up because sunjammer seems to get rebooted without warning often.
I am not sure what systems-logs is, but as long as I get an email I am
happy.

I assumed that the sugarlabs servers would be able to send to the list
without moderation, if this is not the case, I can just change the script to
send to me only.

Chris