[Systems] aslo @ rit scheduling

dfarning at gmail.com dfarning at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:28:25 EST 2010

I got a chance to talk to Prof. Jacobs about scheduling yesterday.

We are nearing the end of the term for RIT.  Next week is not a good time for students to be playing with new toys.  Scratch that, finals week is not a good time for students to become familiar with new systems.

Steve suggested that we reschedule setup for the first week of the spring term.  I light of the scale of this project and where it might lead,  it makes sense to take it slow and think it through.

david