[Systems] Mirror issue

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Feb 4 06:51:29 EST 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 07:17 +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:

> I guess it's obvious way to go..
> Bernie, could we create something like services.sugarlabs.org for these
> xml files and use download.sl.o for services' tarballs?

For the archive: Alexey and I discussed it on IRC, and his idea is now
implemented:

  http://services.sugarlabs.org/

We also figured out that Mirrorbrain was misbehaving due to a problem in
its cronjob, which dfarning is investigating. However, even though the
original problem could be fixed, we decided that redirecting downloads
to mirrors would be inefficient for very small files.