[Systems] Increasing wiki logout timeout

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Sat Dec 25 00:50:33 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 1:48 AM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone encounter logout timeout issue while long-time
> editing wiki pages. It might be annoying when you are editing the page and
> after a while, you need to relogin to post page changes.

I often hold an edit session open for a long time (many tens of minutes) and
have never experienced an automatic logout that I remember.

I also could not find any configuration options for automatic logout or
timeout
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Configuration_settings_(alphabetical).

Your session may have ended for other reasons, I suppose.

         --Fred