[Systems] [SLOBS] wikileaks.sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Dec 15 02:00:52 EST 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 11:22 -0500, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero wrote:
> -1 also,
>
> This would take bandwidth of our small infrastructure team.
>
> P.D This doesn't mean that i don't agree with wikileaks mission.

I said I wouldn't argue with anyone opposing my proposal, but I would
like to clarify one point that appears to have misled many respondents:
setting up a mirror would take just a couple of hours of work. I was
planning to do it myself without bothering anyone else in the
infrastructure team.

If there's a concern of political retaliation on Sugar Labs, I can
always setup a mirror on a server outside of the US jurisdiction, using
my personal domain.