[Systems] [SLOBS] wikileaks.sugarlabs.org

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-4 at silbe.org
Tue Dec 14 12:10:58 EST 2010

Excerpts from Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero's message of Tue Dec 14 17:22:15 +0100 2010:

> This would take bandwidth of our small infrastructure team.

The effort this requires from the Infrastructure team is minimal. It
has no impact on our other tasks (because those that we are actually
lagging behind on usually require at least an order of magnitude more
work).

Is there any argument against this other than that you fear it
detracts from the resources and efficiency of the Infrastructure Team?

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/