[Systems] wikileaks.sugarlabs.org

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-4 at silbe.org
Fri Dec 10 13:13:22 EST 2010

Excerpts from Bernie Innocenti's message of Fri Dec 10 07:08:16 +0100 2010:

> Shall we host a Wikileak mirror?

If we can limit them to hosting files (e.g. only sftp subsystem + chroot)
instead of granting a full shell account, it's fine with me.

+1 in general to helping Wikileaks. They won an Amnesty International
award [1], so I believe them to be genuine. I don't think I need to
point out the link between education, critical thinking, responsible
citizens (not sure the latter translates well from german) and
WikiLeaks...

Sascha

[1] http://amnesty.org.uk/news_details.asp?NewsID=18227