[Systems] Load on treehouse

Stefan Unterhauser dogi at sugarlabs.org
Thu Aug 19 11:10:47 EDT 2010

hi bernie,

<_bernie> hhardy: do you still use the monitoring vm? it seems to use
a lot of cpu time.
<dogi> _bernie, where did you see that monitoring uses a lot of cpu time?
<dogi> bernie_afk, cause the vm is nearly idle ...
<dogi> think you are missmatching monitoring with usr
<dogi> in munin they have nearly the same color

bernie usr not monitoring ...

and right now the main problem is that bilbo maltose dextrose openlesson and ...
are doing backup at the same time which really kills everything which
has to do with speed
because our backups cost so much cpu ...

by the way cpu usage score on treehouse:
1) aslo-web
2) lightwave
3) usr
4) zatochi