[Systems] Unified login to SL servers

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Aug 18 23:17:36 EDT 2010

El Wed, 18-08-2010 a las 11:53 +0000, Aleksey Lim escribió:

> Well, my case is much simpler :), I just have to face this to make
> bazaar.sl.o useful in public and it will be overkill to me to write
> web code to manage regular account related stuff. So, my current plan is
> pointing rubycas-server to our wiki users db (bazaar users need to have
> wiki account to login to it).

Introducing CAS between wiki.sugarlabs.org and bazaar.sugarlabs.org
doesn't seem to make Sascha's plan any harder, so +1 from me.

Perhaps, it will make it slightly easier: if Mediawiki could be made to
accept client certificates, bazaar would be supported as well.

Aleksey, can we use sunjammer as CAS server? In case we get around to
use CAS to share users between all our wikis, relying on an external
machine to perform the authentication would increase fragility.